Mango Ecuador Foundation

Plants & Exporters

Durexporta

In 1991, Durexporta was the first mango processing company in Ecuador to put fruit through ahydrothermal treatment process and started exporting mango to the U.S. One of the company's strengths is that it is part of a group that controls a captive production of mangos covering 1,100 has, which represents 90% of the entire plant export process. This allows it to keep strict quality control from the field itself, up to the time the shipment reaches the container.

Praised by its customers for its advanced technology and its highly efficient service, Durexporta has for the past 15 years been able to keep its leading position in the production, packing and marketing of mangos in Ecuador.

The Durexporta plant has installed capacity to process 5 million boxes of mangoes each season; this represent at present 40% of Ecuador's total mangoes export business.

Each year the company exports 70% of its total production to the U.S. The other 30% of the mango production is exported to Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico and Chile.

Trade marks: D'MANGO, TROPICAL LINE

Contact Information
EXPORTACIONES DUREXPORTA S.A.
PRODUCTOR - EXPORTADOR - EMPACADOR
Km. 14.5 Vía a Daule
Ing. Oscar Orrantia Morla
Phone:+593 4 5012200-5012201-5012202
Mobile:+593 9 99483293
E-mail: orrantia@durexporta.com
Guayaquil, Ecuador

 
Ecuadorian Mango Varieties
Each mango has a unique flavor and texture, which makes mango tasting an adventure of new discoveries! Try mangos at different stages of ripeness and at different times of the year. You'll be glad you did.
Learn more about Our Members
Mango Ecuadorian Foundation is a non profit organization whose main objective is to support the producer, exporters and industry sectors with a concern on the most efficient and sustainable use of our natural resources.
"Slice & Scoop" Mango Cutting Method
Stand the mango on your cutting board stem end down and hold. Place your knife about 1/4" from the widest center line and cut down through the mango.
Click here to watch video
News in your E-mail: